This plugin is designed to put your language as text to days and months in the "last updated"
09 August 2009 last_update_v1.1.zip
Screenshots of admin
- choose whether to appear on a line or to line shift.
- the opportunity to determine what to display.
- easy configuration of view.
- fully customizable in language and style of each part.
- can be inserted just where you want.
- Please remember to take backup before you do anything!
- Download plugin-loader from http://www.cmsimplewiki.com/doku.php/pluginloader/start
- Download the file last_update_v1.1.zip and unzip it a place, team directory structure.
- Upload folder with the contents of the folder plugins.
- Log in to the page through CMSimple.
- Insert the code in the content area; paste: #CMSimple $output.= last_update();# where you want the display should be.
- Code in templates is <?php echo last_update();?>
- Under "Settings" are plugins dropdown, choose "last_update" to put settings as you want.
- Full list of php date options can be found here http://dk2.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
- This plugin is valid with both standards.
I have developed this plug for fun and to all those who wish to use it. Enjoy!
Sunday on 27 October 2013 at 13:15